Monday, April 11, 2011

Tucson Spring Shearing Wool Festival

Well, I can say I have been very whiny about the cold and rain lately...not usually my style.  It was 17 degrees this morning, fire started in the stove, and I complained about the rain and a little cold in Tucson!!!  we really need rain.  It just never dawned on me that Tucson could be cold and that I'd have frozen droplets on my canopy, car and trailer in the morning!  We had some great visiting time though...lots of spinning.  And thanks to the wonderful people who did brave the weather I came home with my sink faucets!  This was my goal for the weekend...have enough to purchase sink faucets so we can put the Mexican sinks in the bathrooms...so a big Thank You for that!  I didn't even think about the camera this weekend...so I'll search to see what pictures I can add.  I have a lot of new colors in hand painted tops and yarn...It's been a fun dyeing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment