Sunday, February 20, 2011

Organic Cotton Yarn, dyed yarns and fiber


 
 


Hello Everyone...sorry to be so slow to post. I suppose you could say I'm keeping busy!! I've been working on getting established in a new region and getting over health issues for the past 2 years!! What I wanted to tell you is with the cotton industry and crop failures around the world cotton prices have risen higher than my parent company can absorb, so they are passing the price increase down to us. I will have to raise all my cotton prices 15%. I'm running very low on the green and caramel colorgrown cotton, so will be pulling most of my stock and the foxfibre for personal use. I've noticed Sally's prices have far exceeded mine..so I need to rethink what I have in stock.

The organic cotton blankets I have are superior quality. I had company coming this past summer, and thought "I have to get a new blanket"...duh...there are blankets in the shop! So, I've put them on the beds and wow...what a pleasure they are. They wash well and feel wonderful. I'm mostly using the chenille cotton blankets, but do have a few more summer weights. The point is, I don't have much of a mark up on these blankets, basically cost + a very little. I will be raising all these prices by at least 15% also.

Thanks for all your support over the years. I really value you as friends!

Warmly,
Lynnae in NM
http://chamomileconnection.com/

1 comment:

  1. Open end yarn is using for knitting and weaving purpose. Check http://www.rjkimpex.com/yarn_products.php

    ReplyDelete