Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am busy in my studo!!

I've been filling this shop!!! There is a small sign on the road that says "Weaver's Cottage"...we'll need to make a larger sign soon. This one isn't too visible really. The clutter comes and goes. I am finding I need space to process orders...Will brought home a counter top that will fit beautifully. New warps on the looms and the fun continues!












Susan's double weave shuttle holder is in constant use...it looks great on the wall!






































This is a wallhanging made by Jean for my studio!!! She used my curlie yarn...











































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment